That was a long week, wasn’t it?! Sometimes the shortest weeks always feel the longest.
We got snow this week, which was absolutely beautiful to watch as it fell. Today, it all melted and backyard is mud.
We are definitely looking forward to spring. It’s so much more motivating to get projects done when the weather is not so bitter. And the groundhog is on our side this year with the early spring predication. Here’s hoping!
This week we have a really fun project to share!! I love finding wall space and using it to my advantage. In my craft room, I have a wall-mounted cubby shelf, and then there’s about 7 inches of space before the closet door that was blank.
So, we built a simple shelf there – but attached another shelf with a hinge, making a swing out shelf that stores 75+ acrylic paints.
The best part is how colorful the shelf is – scroll down and click on over to our post to see how I made it 🙂
Sweet Inspiration Link Party
Thanks so much for visiting and linking up last week! We love seeing everyone’s projects. It’s so fun and inspiring.
Onto the party!
The Sweet Inspiration link party starts on Fridays 7am EST and runs until Tuesday. By joining us and linking up every week, you’ll be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from others.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health, Heart, and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
Angela from Simply Beautiful by Angela did a great job making a plain flat door interesting with some paint and plywood!
Um, did you know that you could clean things (besides your teeth) with toothpaste?! Chas from Chas’ Crazy Creations shares all.the.things she cleans around her house with toothpaste, and I’m blown away. Be sure to check it out!
I am loving this refinished trunk from Mary at The Boondocks Blog. It’s looks gorgeous and she used one of my favorite products – Old Fashioned Milk Paint.
This week’s most popular post goes to Debra from Shoppe No. 5 with her cozy sweater pillow. Be sure to check out her creativity.
Sweet Inspiration Party Rules
- First, it would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- Also, if you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!! Don’t forget to comment on your favorites.
I hope you enjoyed the Sweet Inspiration Link Party! Please don’t forget to visit the links and comment on your favorites. I know I find it so inspirational to see what other DIYs others are working on. Next week, we will be back – same time, same place – for more weekly DIY inspiration.
Have a lovely week!