Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
My kids and I always make a scavenger hunt for my hubs each year – and it’s so funny. We make rhyming clues, hide them, and then watch poor Ash run around the house looking for them. It usually turns into a hot/cold game, which the kids love.
I love having little traditions for holidays, especially ones that keep the focus on making things for others and having fun.
We got back in the garage this week and have an organizational build coming up later today! But for now, check out our wall art post below. I created a world map “canvas” from wood and a stencil. Perfect if you have spaces above a couch or a bed that need a longer piece of artwork
Sweet Inspiration Link Party
I loved seeing everyone’s posts this week! So many fun DIYs and projects! And a special thank you to you – for reading and linking up!
And now, on to the party!
The Sweet Inspiration link party starts on Fridays 7am EST and runs until Tuesday. By joining us and linking up every week, you’ll be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from others.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health, Heart, and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
I love Debra’s DIY of a simple key holder from Shoppe No 5, and I love how adorable it is too! Not to mention how perfect it is for Valentine’s Day!
I love these suggestions from Carol at Comfort Spring Station for organizing the photos on your phone. I always have a ton of photos on my phone, and so many of these ideas would be so helpful for keeping them organized and easy to find. If you are anything like me and always swimming in photos, be sure to check this out!
These gorgeous wall prints from Katrin at Northern Feeling are my favorite this week! These are perfect to frame for Valentine’s wall art or they would be really sweet in a kids room or nursery.
Our most clicked most this week is from Claire at Pillar Box Blue with 9 lighting ideas from upcycled maps. This collection of upcycled maps is amazing!
Sweet Inspiration Party Rules
- First, it would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- Also, if you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!! Don’t forget to comment on your favorites.
I hope you enjoyed the Sweet Inspiration Link Party! Please don’t forget to visit the links and comment on your favorites. I know I find it so inspirational to see what other DIYs others are working on. Next week, we will be back – same time, same place – for more weekly DIY inspiration.
Have a lovely week!