This ultimate guide is filled with tips, ideas, activities, and crafty tutorials (for kids and adults!) that will help you bring more creativity into the holiday season.
Are you a busy mom that wants to bring more creativity and joy into the holidays?
Do you love doing simple crafts and festive activities with your kids?
Are you looking for ideas on how to enjoy the holiday season with your family but with less stress?
Do you love being creative and giving your kids opportunities be creative too?
Mama’s Creative Guide e-book will help you bring more creativity into the holiday season!
You will receive instant access to over 100 pages of…
What Can I Expect?
- Ideas for creative family activities that don’t cost a fortune, special things you can make your child, and fun family traditions you can start
- Holiday decorating tips, ways to stay sane during the holidays, ways to take care of yourself, and tips for keeping your home organized during the holiday rush
- Craft tutorials for adults (or older kids)
- Craft tutorials for kids
- Homemade card-making ideas (from babies to adults!)
- Creative gift ideas (including cute homemade gift baskets)
- Best holiday books for kids paired with crafts/activities
- Printables and templates for crafts and activities
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the crafts hard to make?
Not at all. The crafts are super simple to make and turn out really cute! From my school teaching days, I know how to keep crafts and activities simple and controlled while making some pretty cool things. All of these crafts are very easy to make (and the instructions are easy to follow).
Is this book a general guide to surviving the holiday season?
While I include tips and tricks to surviving the holiday season (including taking care of yourself), the main focus is on being creative during the holidays.
Most of the crafts are general Christmas crafts, but they can be altered for any holiday. For example, there is Christmas tree garland, but the shape could be altered to a star or snowflake. There is also one Thanksgiving craft.
Do you have to have kids to enjoy the book?
While the book does focus on kids and family, you don’t have to be a mom or dad to enjoy the book. The craft tutorials can be made by anyone. There are more than seven craft tutorials for grown-ups. The kids craft ideas are perfect to make with nieces or nephews or with students. There are also a lot of fun family ideas that anyone can enjoy.