Hope you had a lovely week! I can’t believe it’s already March.
This weekend, I did an easy St. Patrick’s Day craft, alongside my son. I usually give him his own craft to do, while I’m working on mine. Sort of like parallel play.
However, he was right in the middle of all my scrapbook paper, grabbing materials I needed, and offering his own ideas.
It was really sweet – and he felt really proud of himself for helping.
For sure, it was definitely a little lesson for me to include him on more of my projects.
It kinda made his day.
And his happiness made mine 🙂
So, my craft this week is a simple St. Patrick’s Day decoration that you can make in minutes – without any fancy skills or materials. I’ll even teach you a trick on how to draw a shamrock. Scroll down to see!
Sweet Inspiration Link Party – First of March
So thrilled that you are back with us, sharing your projects and inspiration with other bloggers. Thanks so much for being here!
The Sweet Inspiration link party starts on Fridays 7am EST and runs until Tuesday. By joining us and linking up every week, you’ll be able to grow your blog and gather inspiration from others.
Lidia from Design Inside the Box
Amy from Health, Heart, and Heart
Eileen from Just Measuring Up
I think every piece of fabric should have the properties of Sunbrella fabric – it’s so durable! Kippi at Home shows us how she uses it in her family room and I’m swooning!
I am loving these cocoa banana bars from Nora over at Treat & Trick. My kids would LOVE these, and I wouldn’t have too much guilt over handing them out.
I am loving these personalized geometric cutting boards from Julie at Sum of Their Stories. She used a pyrography tool to create this masterpiece!
Our most popular post goes to Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats for her homemade cream of broccoli soup. Looks delicious!
Sweet Inspiration Party Rules
- First, it would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please no link parties.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- Also, if you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
Click the button to link up below! Get inspired, have fun & share!! Don’t forget to comment on your favorites.
I hope you enjoyed the Sweet Inspiration Link Party! Please don’t forget to visit the links and comment on your favorites. I know I find it so inspirational to see what other DIYs others are working on. Next week, we will be back – same time, same place – for more weekly DIY inspiration.
Have a lovely week!